Case No. CV09-01933 VBF(Ex)
Plaintiff,TCOWORLD.COM d/b/a SHOPLUXURY.US d/b/a
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that Tiffany’s Motion for Final Default Judgment is GRANTED, and JUDGMENT is entered in favor of the Plaintiff Tiffany (NJ), LLC, a New Jersey corporation, with its principal place of business individual, last known to be residing at XXX X. XXX XXX XXX., XXX XXXXXXX,
3. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1125(d), Tiffany is awarded statutory damages for cyberpiracy against XX in the amount of $50,000.00, for which let execution issue;
4. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1117(a), Tiffany is awarded attorney’s fees against XX in the amount of $7,627.00, for which let execution issue;
5. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1117(a) Tiffany is awarded investigative fees against XX in the amount of $2,209.34, for which let execution issue;
7. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1125(d), Defendant XX is hereby ordered to immediately assign all rights, title and interest in the domain name www.Tiffany4ever.com to Tiffany;
8. Interest from the date this action was filed shall accrue at the legal rate.
(a) manufacturing or causing to be manufactured, importing, advertising, or promoting, distributing, selling or offering to sell counterfeit and infringing goods using the Tiffany Marks or works protected by the Tiffany copyrights;
(k) effecting assignments or transfers, forming new entities or associations or utilizing any other device for the purpose of circumventing or otherwise avoiding the prohibitions set forth above.